The universal short-term embolizate
Embocept®S is the universal short-term embolizate – your ideal combination partner for optimization of locoregional tumor therapy (TACE).
The ideal combination partner for optimization of locoregional cancer treatment in HCC patients
The advantages of EmboCept®S
- Guideline-compliant treatment of HCC patients
- Signiﬁcant increase in overall survival
- Signiﬁcant increase in progression-free survival
- Very good tolerability
- Flexibility in treatment type and procedure
- Simple handling in treatment use
EmboCept®S represents simple and ﬂexible application and can be combined with any chemotherapy.
- Flexible and sediments slowly
- Simple application
- Endogenous degradation with a half-life of approx. 35 min
- Collateral formation of tumor vessels can be excluded to a great extent
- Dosage recommendation of 300 – 600 mg per patient
– Adjust exact dosage to individual patient
– Determined by monitoring during imaging procedure
- Repeated applications possible short intervals
- Can be combined with all systemic anti-tumor therapies such as chemotherapies, antibodies, vaccines, cytokines, etc.